With the instant reach of social media and the explosion in cyber porn, a child sex slave can be purchased online and delivered to a customer more quickly than a pizza. Stopping Traffic: The Movement to End Sex Trafficking initiates the conversation on a difficult topic to discuss – with raw images and heart-wrenching stories – through the eyes of survivors, veteran activists, front-line rescue and aid organizations and celebrities who are lending their names and clout to launch a movement to end this modern-day form of slavery in the U.S. and abroad.
• Best Picture & Grand Jury Prize, 2017 Global Cinema Film Festival of Boston
• Best Domestic Documentary, 2017 Fort Worth Indie Film Showcase
• Bronze Palm Award, 2017 Mexico International Film Festival
• Remi Winner, 2017 Worldfest-Houston International Film Festival
• Best Educational Film, 2017 Alaska International Film Awards
• Award of Merit, 2017 Accolade Global Film Competition
• Official Selection, 2017 Show Me Justice Film Festival